Founded way back in 1984 in Beijing, Lenovo shot to limelight when it acquired IBM’s PC business in 2005 before finally emerging as the world’s largest manufacturer of PC’s in 2013. Today Lenovo is a name to reckon with in the Android and Window’s smartphone market; it also acquired Motorola Mobility from Google in 2014. Lenovo makes a ton of smartphones, some of which, are clearly outstanding and could easily give a lot of the other major players in the market, a run for their money.
So which are the top 3 smartphones from the Lenovo stable in India that you should start saving for? Well We handpicked these phones for the spots based on the current Lenovo mobile prices in India and their features, before determining the best ones out there.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
With a 6 inch display; the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro can appear to be more of a tablet than a smartphone. However, with phones getting bigger and brighter each year, no one has a reason to complain. Launched back in September 2014. This phone comes packed with the 4.4.2 Android KitKat operating system; an unrivalled display resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels with 490 ppi; a 16 megapixel camera for the sharpest images; a 4000 mAh battery and a 2.5 GHz Quad core processor with 3 GB RAM. Making it one of the most featured packed smartphones from Lenovo. Priced around 32000 INR, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is one phone that clearly stands out in the face of stiff competition.
- Operating System– Android 4.4.2, KitKat
- Display– Touch,6 inches, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Camera– 16 mp Rear, 5 mp Front
- Battery– 4000 mAh Capacity
- Technology â€“ 2.5 GHz, Quad Core, 16 GB internal Memory, 3 GB RAM
A 5.5 inch touchscreen with a 1080 x 1920 pixels display, along with a 2 GHz dual-core processor with 2 GB RAM to boast off; the Lenovo K900 comes next on the list of top contenders from the house of Lenovo. The K900 has an internal memory of 16GB, which is a bit on the lower side; however, this can be spiked up to 32 GB by using an external memory card. The phone also has all the other features you would expect from a phone that falls between the 20K-25K price bracket. If you are looking for a phone that is relatively easy on the pocket yet feature packed; then the K900 is the phone you want.
- Operating System– Android OS, V4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Display– Touch, 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera– 13 mp Rear, 2 mp Front Camera
- Battery– 2500 mAh Capacity
- Connectivity- 3G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB
- Technology– 2 GHz, Dual Core Processor, 16 GB Internal Memory, 2 GB RAM
Lenovo Vibe X2
Those looking for a phone within the highly affordable price bracket of 10k-15k should check out the Lenovo Vibe X2. Modestly priced at around 15000 INR. It is a phone designed for the masses with a class. The phone runs on the Android 4.4.2 Android operating system and is powered by a 2 GHz, Octa Core Processor with 32 GB Internal Memory and 2 GB of RAM; making it a phone designed to outlast the competition. Agreed that many new and established players have come up with equally impressive phones and the market is flooded with many models to choose from. However, Lenovo is a brand that stands out on its own, and there is no doubt the Lenovo Vibe X2 is serious competition.
- Operating System– Android OS, V4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Display– Touch, 5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera– 13 mp Rear, 5 mp Front Camera
- Battery-2300 mAh Capacity, 228 hrs Stand by Time, 17 hrs Talk Time
- Connectivity– 3G, 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB
- Technology– 2 GHz, Octa Core Processor, 32 GB Internal Memory, 2 GB RAM
There you go. The top 3 Lenovo phones packing the most amount of firepower under the hood. If you are on the lookout for a new Android phone in the market; be sure to check out these 3 phones from Lenovo. Got any other phone on your mind, you think should have been on this list, please leave a comment below and let us know. Until next time, work hard, party harder!