Android is the most popular mobile operating system out there with over a billion active users currently and expanding rapidly. One main attraction of the Android operating system and its immense success is its application store called the Google Play Store. The Google Play Store has over a million applications as of now that are spread across a wide variety of categories like games, utilities, dating, education, entertainment and what more, the Google Play Store even allows you to gain access and buy or rent books and even latest movies across various genres in all major languages as well.
Even though the Google Play Store is one of the best Android applications in terms of security, user experience and responsiveness, there are small features and tasks that may be kind of confusing to understand and perform.
One such task is to sign out of the Google Play Store application on any Android device. Well, once you link any of your Google accounts to your Android device either while the first setup or later, it is automatically used to sign in to all of the Google services and clients that are present on your Android device.
But once logged in, how can you easily sign out of the Google Play Store on your Android device?
If you are asking the same question to yourself and if you have not been able to find out how to sign out of Google Play Store on Android, then today we bring you a detailed and completely explained tutorial that will take you through the steps required to easily sign out of Google Play Store application on any Android device that you may own.
How to Easily Sign Out of Google Play Store Application on Android?
Below is the guide that can help you sign out of Google Play Store application without facing any sort of issues or hassles. Please do make sure that you follow the step by step guide written below in order so as to avoid any possible issues:
- In case the Google Play Store application is already running in the background on your Android device, do close it from the task manager on your Android device.
- Now open the Settings application on your Android device.
- Under the Settings application, find the “Accounts” section.
- Under the Accounts section, you will be able to find a list of applications to which you are logged in using your Android device.
- Click on the Google icon which will show you the Gmail credentials that you have used on your Android device.
- Now click on the More options button.
- Once you click on the More options button, you will be given with two more options, either to sync your device data with your Google account right now or else to remove the account from your Android device.
- Click on the second option that says “Remove Account” and confirm the selection.
- And the Google account that has been used to sign in to Google services will be disconnected from your Android device.
- This also means that you have now successfully logged out of the Google Play Store application on your Android device.
Hope you found this guide helpful. In case of any doubts, do not hesitate to ask us.