Most of the people nowadays possess one or more Android devices which are used on daily basis for professional and personal reasons. Everyone uses smartphones as a good helper in their daily life. They not only offer people with the best requirements of instant communications but even offer fun and entertainment. And therefore, the android smartphones stores important and private data as well as the application records, precious memories, music, videos, pictures and much more. Obviously, losing the data lead to unhappiness, but there are numerous reasons that people often lose the data on Android including the contacts, pictures, music, messages and everything. What if we accidently lose data from Android device? Do you know anything about the android data recovery?
Android smartphones don’t allow users to have a direct access to its internal memory, but yes, all the data on the smartphones are organized well in the same structure on PCs. If you accidentally end up losing your vital data from Android device, then you can easily retrieve it using the android data recovery software. This utility is an advanced featured tool which helps in retrieving the deleted data from Android. Here we will discuss everything about how to recover deleted data on Android and will share about the best recovery software as well. We hope that you get the solution and the answer to all your queries associated with the same.
Many times we happen to delete the important data from Android accidentally and later on regret it. But you need not panic at all because there are numerous ways which can help us in recovering the deleted data on Android. No matter whether you own a rooted or non-rooted Android device, we are here with a way to recover deleted data from both. Before recovering the deleted data on Android, it is recommended not to save anything on your Android device and also, turn off the wireless connections to prevent any automatic updates because these updates can overwrite the data which has been previously stored on the Android device.
How to recover deleted data on Android (Non-Rooted)
- Use USB cable to connect your Android device with PC as Mass Storage. Also, you can use the microSD card adapter.
- You need to download the best data recovery software on your PC or laptop.
- Download and install the Wondershare Dr. Fone recovery software. You need to select all the deleted files on Android which you want to recover. It even gives an option for the specific locations from where you need to recover the data.
- After selecting the locations from where you want to recover the deleted data on Android, you need to follow the steps which will be prompted.
You must have a cleaner connection between the data and the device to have a better recovery. At times, the external memory of Android poses some issues during the data recovery. And if it is so, then it is recommended to use an adapter.
There is multiple data recovery software available in the market including Wondershare Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Aiseesoft, Remo Recover and EaseUS. But we would recommend you to use Dr. Fone as it is the world’s 1st android smartphone and tablet recovery software which has the highest recovery rate and is compatible with more than 6000 android devices.
Remember to save the recovered data on different devices and locations because saving the data on the original one may cause damage to recovery. For instance, you can save the recovered files on your PC and transfer the same to your Android later.
How to recover deleted data on Android (Rooted)
Since we do recommend you all to use Dr. Fone by Wondershare for data recovery on Android; here we will talk about how to use the software for recovering the deleted data.
- Use USB cable for connecting your Android device to the PC or laptop and launch the application Dr. Fone. Enable the USB-debugging option from the settings.
- Select the type of files which you want to recover and click Next.
- Click on Start to start with the device scanning for the data which has been lost. According to your needs and requirements, select the mode, Standard or Advanced.
- The scanning process with take few minutes and if a message is prompted asking about the Superuser Authorization, click on Allow.
- After the completion of scan process, you can preview the data which needs to be recovered. Check on the items and click Recover.
Wondershare Dr. Fone scans all the files which are stored on the device and deleted accidently by you. You can choose the option to display the deleted files only. It also provides the search option for specific scan results.
You can lose data from any device even after taking every measure for its maintenance. Unfortunately, the smartphones and the tablets are also associated with data loss, but luckily, we have some programs which can help in recovering the deleted data easily. And one of the best data recovery software we have is the Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android. This software doesn’t really require many configurations to run smoothly, but yes, the only limitation of using this software is the need of a router. It is ultimate software for recovering the deleted files on Android. It is easy-to-use software which has an intuitive interface and supports all the android devices. No matter what is the reason of losing the data, this software helps in recovering all types of data on Android.
The best thing about Dr. Fone is that this software works perfectly for both, rooted as well as non-rooted Android devices. There might be a possibility that this method works partially if there is a problem with your device’s memory. So, in that case, we would recommend you to use any other software.
95% of the smartphone users face data loss issue and feel pained for recovering it. But, luckily, we can retrieve the data easily using the data recovery software. This is all about how to recover deleted data on Android in few simple clicks. It’s time to leave all your worries behind and enjoy having an amazing android experience.