Comments are always important for any type of blog. reading and responding to comments can be one of the most rewarding aspects of blogging. not only do they help you connect with your readers, they can also inspire later blog entries.Now Google has made few improvements for blogger users.Now you would be able to use Google+ comments in your blog as well.Once youâ€™ve enabled the feature through your Blogger Dashboard, youâ€™ll enjoy a number of important benefits:
Google+ Comments is an alternative to the default commenting system on Blogger, available to blog authors who have upgraded their Blogger profile to Google+. Google+ Comments lets you bring the following conversations together in one place, right under your blog post:
- Comments made on your Blogger blog post
- Comments on the blog post that youâ€™ve shared to Google+
- Shared content on Google+ that links to your blog post
Readers will need a Google+ page or profile to comment on your blog.
Features of Google+ Comments
Google+ Comments look similar to traditional Blogger comments, but have some important differences. For example:
- When you leave a comment on a blog, you’ll see the option, checked by default, to also share that comment to Google+.
- Google+ posts that link to blog posts will show up as a comment underneath those blog posts
- If original comment is shared to Google+, replies to the comment on the blog will show up in Google+ and vice versa, but only to the people that the original comment was shared with
- If a comment is not shared with the blog author, the blog author will not be able to see the comment in either location
- As the author of a post, youâ€™ll receive Google+ notifications when readers comment on or share your blog post.
How to use Google+ Comments in Blogger?
To use this feature,follow the below simple steps:
Make sure you have upgraded your Blogger profile to Google+ ?
- Log in with your Blogger Profile.
- Now click on â€œGoogle+â€ option and place a tickmark on the option which shows â€œUse Google+ Comments on this Blogâ€œ.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
Drop your comments and questions below…Â :D