This tutorial will show you how to upload and post Flash SWF file to Google Blogger.Firstly, please make your Flash file (.swf) with Adobe Flash Studio or Flash Banner Maker software and upload the Flash SWF file to any web hosting, and get the URL address of the Flash SWF file. If you don’t have a web host, you can upload your flash file to Google Sites for FREE.
- Open http://sites.google.com , sign in/sign up with your Gmail account.
- Click on edit sidebar at left side of page.
- Click on Attachments–>>>Upload–>>Select your SWF file from PC and upload it.
- Now you have uploaded the Flash SWF file to Google site, you should get the URL address of the SWF file and note it. In Internet Explorer, you can simply click the file, open it with IE, and copy the link address in the address bar.
- If you are using Firefox, you may right click on download link and choose copy link location
After copy link location your SWF file URL look like this :
but you can’t use this , just remove last red colored code and after all your SWF file URL look like this:
How to Embed SWF file ?
- Click on “Generator” button below then you will be taken to the Generator page.
- Replace File.SWF With your SWF file URL
- Customize Height and Width as you need
- Click on “Generate” button to get code, then you can embed SWF file anywhere as you want.