This is called “Blogger/blogspot Title Swapping”.This will give your blog better search engine rankings. It is always good to have your main keywords(Post title) of a specific blog post at the start rather than placing your blog title at the start. This situation becomes very bad if your blog title is very long.
- As usual,Login To Blogger Go To > Design > Edit HTML.
- and mark the tick box “Expand Widget Templates“
- Then, find (CTRL+F) this code in the template.
- Now, replace that line with these:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <title><data:blog.pageName/> |<data:blog.title/></title> <b:else/> <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title> </b:if>
- Now click save the Template and you are done.