Recently, one of the bugs faced by many Android users out there is the “Process com.android.systemui has stopped” issue. This issue mainly arises when people are trying to access the task manager application on their Android devices in order to close all the applications that are running in the background of their Android device.
Many among the Android users who encountered such an error tried almost everything that is commonly done to resolve this error issue including factory resetting their Android devices multiple times but were not able to fix the issue.
If you are one among the Android users out there who recently have been encountering the “Process com.android.systemui has stopped” error a lot, then don’t be disappointed. We have found a 100% working method to fix “process com.android.systemui has stopped” error on Android and we have featured the method as a guide below to help those who are facing this issue.
What is the cause of “process com.android.systemui has stopped” error?
Before trying to resolve the issue, you should first be able to understand what exactly is causing this error on your Android device so that you can prevent this issue from occurring again on your Android device.
The “process com.android.systemui has stopped” error may occur on an Android device due to several reasons, some of them are listed below:
- This error can possibly happen in case you download and install any applications from an external source other than the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- If you have recently rooted and installed any custom ROM on your Android device after which you have come across this error, then the custom ROM that is installed on your Android device must probably be the cause of this error.
- In case you edited any of the system files on your Android device recently, then that can also be the reason why you are facing the “process com.android.systemui has stopped” error on Android.
How to Fix “Process com.android.systemui has stopped” error on Android?
If you feel like any of the above reasons can be the cause of the “process com.android.systemui has stopped” error on your Android device, then below are the solutions that can help you fix the above mentioned error:
- In case you had installed any Android application from any third party source other than the Google Play Store, then it is recommended that you uninstall those applications from your Android device.
- If your Android device is rooted and some custom ROMs or kernels are installed in it, then the possible solution to fix the error on your Android device is to reinstall the particular ROM or kernel or else update those ROM or kernel to its latest version. If that doesn’t work, then reinstalling the stock firmware ROM of your Android device in it must help you resolve the issue.
- Otherwise, if you had mistakenly edited or deleted any of the system files on your Android device, then the only way to reinstate those files on your Android device is to completely format your Android device along with wiping Cache Partition.
In case some other method than the one’s mentioned above helped you resolve the “process com.android.systemui has stopped” error on your Android device, then please do mention them as comments below so as to help other readers as well.