It is a relatively easy process to turn a photo into a line drawing with photoshop. Follow the steps below which uses layers, image desauration, layer modes and a guassian blur to change a photo into a pencil sketch. This effect will work on almost any image. The final quality will depend on how sharp your original image is. If there are lots of strong lines in the original image, then this process is the one for you. Use the quick key commands at the bottom of the post to change any image into a line drawing in under a minute!
You are here » Home » Computing » How to change a photo into a pencil line drawing in Photoshop ~ Video Tutorial
How to change a photo into a pencil line drawing in Photoshop ~ Video Tutorial
March 13, 2013
- Acid attack- whom to blame? What to be done?
- Make a difference with simple efforts
- How you are wasting the valuable minutes of your life?
- What you need to know if you want to die
- 7 Common Situations When You Should Say Thank You
- Creative Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- How to Introduce Yourself
- How to say “I’m Sorry” if you made a Mistake
- How to Make Money on YouTube with Google AdSense?
- Top 10 Beach Cities of the World
- 10 Safest Cities In The World