f your blog is very new, you must allow time for Google and other search engines index it. The recommendation is to keep posting and have patience because it takes time and effort.
How Do I find my blog on Internet? If you canâ€™t find your blog in search engines, start discarding the simple causes, such as make sure youâ€™ve typed the correct URL, or that your blog has not been deleted.
If youâ€™re wondering How do I find my blog? There are some things you can do for free, to help index your blog. Take note of these tips.
You can help search engines with Meta-tags, which are a few lines of HTML code that are incorporated into the main page of your blog. These lines tell the search engines that index it, for which terms your blog must be found.
If your blog is published with a custom domain, make sure you have entered the correct settings for your blog to appear online.
- Add your URL to Google webmaster at: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
- Add your URL into the Blog Search. Google Blog Search: http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
- You can also do it in other search engines like Yahoo: https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
- MSN: http://search.msn.com/docs/submit.aspx
- Ask: www.ask.com/about/help/webmasters
- Bing: http://www.bing.com/webmaster/SubmitSitePage.aspx
- Itâ€™s also useful to register your blog in directories that you can find with a Google search.