What is BlogLovin??
Some of you may already be using BlogLovin to follow your favorite blogs. If you havenâ€™t used it yet, itâ€™s like a more user-friendly, easier-on-the-eyes version of Google Reader, but only for blogs. If you have a blog you can claim it. As a reader, you can see all your favorite bloggersâ€™ articles in one place. You can follow your favorite blogs and vote on posts you like. It also suggests similar blogs for you to follow.
Be sure to follow My Blog:- Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
How to add your blogger/blog to BlogLovin?
1. First go to this link and create a bloglovin account.
2. Once your logged in, go to Account> Your Blog.
3. Click on the + Claim Blog button and type in the address of your blogger blog.
4. At this point have a new post ready in your blogger dashboard, then, when bloglovinâ€™ give you a code to paste in , to verify your blog, paste it into the HTML layer of your post-then publish it. You can then click the claim blog button under the code (in the bloglovinâ€™ tab) and it should then say your blog has been verified.
5. Now go to your bloglovinâ€™ tab and go to Account > Follow Button. Now pick the widget you want in your sidebar and click Get this icon! Then copy the code that you are given.
the bloglovinâ€™ icon should be in your sidebar.
Hope this helps!
Please Drop Your Comments And Questions Below :)