Google Pagerank and Alexa rank are two major metrics to evaluate the quality and worth of a website. You can directly check Google PageRank from Google toolbar and likewise Alexa rank can be traced from Alexa website. However, there is an easier way to check Google PR and Alexa rank for any website and itâ€™s a Firefox plugin called Search Status. This Firefox plugin displays Google PR and Alexa rank of all websites on the right hand side of the status bar.
After installing Search Status plugin, you can see Google PageRank, Alexa rank, Compete ranking, MozRank, fast keyword density analyzer, keyword or nofollow highlighting, backward and related links info, Alexa info along with few other SEO tools. This is one of the best plugins to have if you are into web development or blogging field.
Key Features of Search Status Firefox Plugin
- Displays Google PageRank, Alexa rank, Compete rank, MozRank
- Highlights Nofollow links on a web page
- Option to view link popularity and meta tags of a web page
- View the site history in Archive.org and Whois
- See websiteâ€™s robots.txt and sitemap.xml in just one click
- View keyword density and other SEO metrics
- Displays websiteâ€™s indexed pages with backward links
- Option to customize the display