YouTube is an online video sharing and public communication website which allow people to upload their videos and make them available to the public for viewing or even keep them private. Those people who navigate to the website can easily view the videos uploaded by others. People can put any kind of videos on YouTube, including the professional or the beginner videos. There are numerous videos available on YouTube which is entertaining and interesting. This service was launched in the year 2005 by Jawed Karim, Chad Hurley and Steve Chen, ex-employees of the PayPal online payment service.
YouTube was bought by Google in Nov 2006 for $1.65 billion. From that point on YouTube has gone with many changes and now it is considered to be the second biggest search engine after Google. YouTube is more of a social network but for videos only, people create their channels and upload their videos, viewers can like, comment, share those videos and can even subscribe to those videos.
The most important thing which made YouTube such big is that, it offers money to video creators from the ads shown on videos. YouTube keep 45% of the money from the ads and pay the rest to video creators. And because of this many people are using it as a good source of income.
- YouTube keyboard shortcuts
- YouTube : The Best Video Sharing Website
- Top 10 List of Most Viewed Popular YouTube Videos
- How to watch Adult videos on YouTube without signing in?
- How to Embed Auto-play YouTube Video To Blogger/Website
- Simplest Way to Download Your YouTube Videos
- Best YouTube Workout Channels To Exercise at Home
- How to Download Your YouTube Videos In High Resolution