People hate surfing those websites which have loads slower. One of the primary reasons why websites load slower is the size of the images which we insert to the website for attracting the users. And even sometimes there is a need to add a picture with a minimum size and certain quality. Most of the pictures are available in PNG format, and when we try converting them into JPG format, they lose their quality. Very few people know that the images in PNG format are better than the images in JPG format and even the PNG format images are larger in size. Even the screenshots are in PNG format which when converted to JPG loses the quality.
Though there are some software available, online you need to buy a premium account for the same. Even there is no vast information available about the software which might be useful for us. Recently, we have received an inquiry from our regular reader asking how to convert PNG to JPG without losing quality. And we decided to share a cool method for the same which we have been using for a long time. Just follow the complete guide which I will be discussing below.
Convert PNG to JPG- HOW?
The method which I will be sharing here today is simple, easy and straight. You just have to use a simple and cool tool for converting PNG to JPG without losing quality. Just follow the steps below.
- You have to download a tool, ‘Xnconvert’. It is one of the most powerful and free cross-platform batch image processors which help in converting PNG to JPG without losing quality. It allows combining more than 80 actions and is compatible with 500 formats.
- After downloading the tool, you have to launch it on your PC, and it will display some of the options from where you need to edit the settings.
- You can edit the settings from the output section. You need to set up the desired format for the pictures which you need to convert along with the destination folder where the output photos will be saved.
- Now, you need to click on Add Files option for adding all the PNG images which you need to convert to JPG. All the image thumbnails will be displayed on the screen.
- After selecting the images which need to be converted, just click on Convert option available.
- The PNG images will be converted to JPG images within few moments. The images will be saved in the destination folder which you have selected in the beginning in the output settings.
This is it!
I talked about third party software with you all. But do you know that we have one of the best methods for converting PNG to JPG or any other formats using the Microsoft Paint tool?
YES! This tool is available in our system itself.
Using the Microsoft Paint Tool
- Just navigate to Microsoft Paint and open the image which needs to be converted. Start>>All programs>> Accessories>> Paint
- After opening the image in Paint, click on Menu option which is available at the top left corner. Click on Save As and select the format in which you want your image.
- Clicking on Save As will give you multiple saving options from which you need to select the one.
Isn’t it the easiest way for converting PNG to JPG without losing quality or into any other formats? Some people think that this method downgrades the image quality, but it is not true.
So, this is all about converting PNG to JPG without losing the quality of the picture. This is all about how to convert PNG to JPG without losing quality. You can even convert the images to any other format. Isn’t Xnconvert a fun tool and Microsoft Paint the easiest tool to use?
We hope that you liked this brief tutorial. Don’t forget to share with other people as well. You can contact us for any related queries.