For valuable work on creation of sites you need a good comfortable editor necessarily. There are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select free of charge very functional and at the same time of simple in the use editor – Codelobster PHP Edition .
Codelobster Features :
- HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows to use editor without the preliminary installation.
- Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code.
- Supported OS areÂ Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Supported Languages areÂ English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese.
Also Read:-Â Unreadable or Hide Your jQuery Source Code
Main feature that is of interest is internal free PHP Debugger, that helps you to validate code locally. It automatically detects your current server settings and configures corresponding files in order to let you use the Debugger.
If you are interested, you can check outÂ Codelobster @Â http://www.codelobster.com/