Better keep your nerves because some might be accessing some adult/porn sites using your personal computer, or your laptop. The threat- access via your personal account, your IP address is being noted, and some sites can trap you in some situations from where you can never return back.
Also Read : – How to watch Adult videos on Youtube without signing in?
Forget everything; just consider the situation, your children or the younger kids in your home accessing the internet, there is always a possibility that the internet could land them to something absurd like the porn websites, pop-ups etc., what then. Would you like that?
Possibly No, as you ever want the innocents to get a bad influence. There are no such morals and ethics attached to these websites, just meant to earn some money. So it becomes your duty to protect your dear ones from getting affected by such content.
So, here is a solution to your problem. To block the adult websites without using any software;
- Go to â€“ Start on any Windows version, doesnâ€™t matter 7 or 8 and open Control Panel.
- On the control panel, click the option- Network and Internet.
- Various options flash on your screen, just select the option- Network and Sharing Center.Â Â There youâ€™ll be able to see your network status, and the connection you are using.
- Just click on the option Connections.Â It is a way to access the properties of your network connections.
- A small pop-up window is seen by the network and various options. Click on the small tab/option- Properties. There you can see various connections.
- Click on the Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on the properties option for that particular protocol.
- Here you can see, various other options but select- Use the following DNS server addresses:
Under that, certain blanks are to be filled, just enter these addresses,
Preferred DNS addresses: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS addresses: 188.8.131.52
Click on OK and you are ready to go.
- Donâ€™t forget to create a free account on the link given, so as to manage your own block list- http://www.opendns.com/ .
- If you have a WI-Fi connection with similar instructions are to be followed.
Now taking a recap:
Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Connections > Properties > IPv4 Protocol > copy the addresses given.
For your help, here is an image.