This is one of the best widget for getting more traffic to your blog, main function of this widget invite friends is that it will allow your reader to invite their friends to your blog. by clicking this button the pop-up window will appear with the list of your friends and you can select maximum 50 friends one time, after submitting the invention to 50 friends you can invite other 50 friends again.. so i think this widget every bloggers should have on their blog’s because this is one of the best way to create a large audience for your blog.
How to add Facebook Invite friends button to blogger?
Step : 1 Create a Facebook Application.
- First of all you will need to create a Facebook application as you’ll need an App ID. go to facebook developer page, and create an application.
- Copy your App ID as identified in the screenshot below.
Step : 2 Facebook Invite Friends Button Generator.
Here is Facebook Invite button Generator..
- Click on “Widget Generator” button below, then you will be taken to the Generator page.
- There you have to paste your Facebook App ID that you create a moment ago, and fill other required data.
- Click on “Generate” button then page will be replaced with the code highlighter, copy the full code from the highlighter and add it to your blog sidebar or footer or header as a widget. ( Learn How to add widget or Gadget to blogger)
How to Install This widget to WordPress?
- Go to Dashboard —> Appearance —> Widgets.
- Add a text widget to sidebar.
- Open the text widget, keep the title blank.
- Now add the generated code into it.
- save and it’s done !! ( Learn more about : How to add a widget to WordPress Blog)
Now If any of your readers click on the invite friends button, the pop-up window will show the list of their Facebook friends as shown below.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it with others using social bookmarking.