As it is very easy to customize a blog using default gadgets, blogger is widely referred by the huge number of people. To increase the number of page views it is essential to have the related posts widget for a blog. Other posts related to blog can be viewed by the visitors by having related posts to that particular blog which even helps in making your blog attractive. This helps you to get more page impression which serves as an important factor to increase Alexa Ranking. In this way you can turn your simple blog into an engaging site which offers lots of features, information, etc., with just a one time set-up by the blogger i.e, it enhances the experience of the users who are visiting your blog thereby boosting up the users visit which in turn helps you earn money. Isnâ€™t it exciting? Who would like to say no to this thing? It is considered as the smartest way to keep your site visitors around. So you all must be excited to know how you can implement this. Here I provide you by some tips and tricks which will help you to display related posts in more beautiful way.
How to Add a Colorful Related Posts widget in Blogger?
This method is introduced by 2leep.com which is one of the most popular traffic exchange website.Â This will not only allow you to show colorful related posts but will also give you more customization options. Following are features of 2leep widget;
- Free and Easy to Singup
- Easily customizable
- So many useful options
- You can add post links manually
- Detailed statistics i.e. widget views, clicks, countries etc
- You can make money by selling traffic to 2leep
Above is just an example of 2leep related posts widget. 2leep also have many other templates so have a wide variety to display related posts. Here is how you can add such colorful widget in your blog.
Add a Colorful Related Posts Widget for Blogger
1) Create your account at http://get.2leep.com/2) Login in your account and add your blog address then let 2leep crawl your blog posts. It will take few minutes only.
3) Once 2leep has crawled your blog posts, you will see a code page where you can set many options such as thumbnail size, columns and rows, color, templates etc.
4) Set the options according to your desire, copy widget code and paste it in your blog’s widget
Furthermore, You can see detailed statistics from Dashboard and can add more posts manually by submitting your blog post links. Its really an attractive way to show related posts in your blog. This gadget code can also be used outside your blog.