ith new stuffs, comes new excitement, comes new everything. But what if this new stuff makes you wait, in reference to the fact that it is not available or out of your reach. We look for its alternatives or some boulevards to access these stuffs available elsewhere.
Same is the condition with software’s, many of them are downloadable but still like a distance away from us. This may be due to the inability to track them down or due to the issue of non-downloadable content available on the internet. Whatsoever, the reason is, we really need it and hence some procedural tips are needed to get them.
Windows 8 was launched on 26 October 2012 and since then many upgrades were carried out by Windows customers and seekers. Everyone wants his/her own copy of Windows 8 and So here is this article telling you about one such way to get your own Windows 8 Pro and that too for free.
Also Read:- Improve Performance Of Windows 8
The steps are as given:
1. Go to the link msdn.microsoft.com.
2. Select your country and the language.
3. Click on the Downloads tab available on the web page and scroll down to the result page to get the link named MSDN Evaluation Center, as shown in the image.
4. Click on downloads as is given Windows 8 Enterprise. And follow the instructions given below.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find two download tabs, of 32-Bit and 64-Bit. Choose as per your requirement.
6. After this is done you will be asked to sign in into your windows live or outlook account. Sign-in or make a new account if you don’t have one.
Also Read:- Windows 8 Shortcut Keys 2013
7. After logging in, you will be asked to submit your occupancy, just select “I am a Windows 8 Developer” and move forward.
8. A form will be asked to fill with you, consist of the general credentials like your name and email, just fill them up and submit. Your Download is all set.
9. Now mount the ISO file and boot from the CD Drive. And you are ready to use Windows 8.
If in case of any key demand just put- XKY4K-2NRWR-8F6P2-448RF-CRYQH as the key.
Wait but the main issue with this copy of Windows is that it is an evaluation copy so if you want your own original copy of Windows 8 you can get it from; www.windows8.com
But by paying, but not to worry now, as the Microsoft giant has already released the upgrades and other previews so you can download them too.
The copy that you downloaded via our instructions is an evaluation one so it has a parameterized 90 days trial pack. So many hands would be raised asking what to do after that. Many activators are available over the internet that could pump up the evaluation copy to a Lifetime copy, but the problem would be the display of Genuine Version.
But if you can cope up with that, windows 8 has a lot to offer you.